Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Article Published

I have published my latest article on Examiner.com.  The article is a Bible study on love.  The main focus is on 1 John 4:8 and 16 and Romans 12:9-21.  Did you know that the word 'love' is mentioned 314 times in the Bible?  God would not have continued to repeat Himself if He did not think this subject important.  Since God is love (1 John 4:8) I would say that it is a VERY important subject.  Click on this blog title to be taken to the article and give it a read.  I think you will enjoy it.  I would also love to hear your comments.  I personally think that this is discussion worthy.

Please visit my page at Examiner.com for more complete articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage positivecomments to help us all learn and grow in our Spiritual lives.