Saturday, June 25, 2011

Philippians 2:5 "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:"

I have started a new Bible study by James MacDonald titled "Lord, Change My Attitude."  Go to my Examiner.com page at the link below to read my article explaining the Bible study.  There are five bad attitudes listed in the study and five good attitudes to replace them.

  • Complaining attitude is replaced with a thankful attitude
  • Covetous attitude is replaced with contentment
  • Critical attitude is replaced with love
  • Doubting attitude is replaced with faith
  • Rebellious attitude is replaced by submission
 This is a ten week study and I have just started week one.  In this first week we study the complaining attitude.  We are taken through Numbers where the Isrealites are continously complaining and disregarding all the blessings the Lord has given them.  God heard their complaining just as He hears ours and it angers Him.  He is slow to anger but our complaining is a sure fire way to make him angry.

I have a complaining attitude.  Do you?  Search deep in your heart before answering.  Then consider this:  Complaining without doing something about it is a sin!  God hates our complaining and He judges it.

Please visit my page at Examiner.com for more complete articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage positivecomments to help us all learn and grow in our Spiritual lives.