Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Bible Study Series to Celebrate Father's Day

I have started a new Bible study series to help celebrate Father's Day.  Each day from now until Sunday I will publish a new article that studies fathers from the Bible.  It is my hope that through these articles and Bible studies we can all gain a better understanding of God and what He has planned for us.

The first installment of the series has been published and can be read in its entirety at my Examiner.com page (see link below).  The series starts with an article about exemplary fathers from the Bible.  The discussion revolved around Abraham and the lessons we can learn from him.

Feel free to comment and share what lessons you have learned through Abraham.  Also, please help out by joining my Facebook fan page.

Please visit my page at Examiner.com for more complete articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage positivecomments to help us all learn and grow in our Spiritual lives.